If your website is an important part of your business it's critical it's well managed. A smooth, efficient web experience says a great deal about your business — you care about your visitors and you take the time to care for your site. UMS Website Management at your service.
Tired of spending hours trying to figure out how to manage your site? Wish you had a “web guy” on staff but can’t justify a full or part time employee? UMS Website Management service has got you covered!
A lot they neglect upgrades, content updates, and more, and their website suffers as a result.
With our unique Web Maintenance and Management Service, we'll manage and grow your web presence making sure it's driving value into your organisation, regardless of who originally built your website.
Why maintain a website?
- Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links, etc
- update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
- Help troubleshooting time
- Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
- Help improve search engines and page ranking
What are Some Typical Website Updates?
As your business grows, our website maintenance service ensures your site continues to meet your company’s needs.
Examples of typical website updates include the following:
OVERALL SITE IMPROVEMENTS
Your website’s most reliable performance appraisal is the one you receive from customers visiting your site.
Questions, comments, complaints, and suggestions generated from site visitors provide indispensable feedback to improve your site. With website maintenance, you can use these suggestions to enhance your site and your online performance.
It is inevitable that your company will provide new services and products for your customers, which you will need to add to your site, prices will change and need updates and old products and services will need to be removed. With website maintenance, you'll get the most from your online business--simply because it's updated and current.
Customers trust the Internet, and they also trust your website to provide information they need before contacting you or coming to your storefront. It is crucial that the information on your website is up to date, for this reason, and many more.
When your company offers special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. Short-term and long-term sales initiatives will require updates to your site.
Routine website maintenance enables you to strengthen your sales with unique offers for your ecommerce store.
With ever-evolving technologies, a website begins to appear aged if the interactive components are not consistently updated. If your site’s development pieces are not working at top levels on all browsers, you’ll lose customers and weaken your online reputation.
Issues with your website's interactivity can also increase your bounce rate, meaning that it will take a shorter time for customers to leave your site and they will do so in less time.
Website maintenance fine-tunes your site to ensure your website interactivity is working properly. The successful interactivity of your website will help to market your products and services while capturing new clients.
Overview of Our Management Features
- A complete "unique" design or re-design of your business website
- Web Blog posting with contents (we can also teach you to DIY)
- Site Security against Hackers etc
- Recommend the best hosting for your website
- Domain registration, renewal and transfer services
- A complete website re-designed with SEO in mind from the very beginning not as an after thought
- Ecommerce including PayPal® and catalog development
- Search Engine Analysis and Marketing for your domain
- Adding regular specials, coupons, etc. to attract new customers
- Removing and replacing old news items and press releases
- Removing and replacing date sensitive information (eg dates of exhibitions or events your company is attending or arranging through the year)
- Removing and correcting broken links to internal and external sites
- Replacing and updating images
- Updating staff profiles or recruitment information
- Proven ideas meant to drive your target audience to your website
- Adding/Deleting/Updating site products